Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Senior Manager of Product Marketing bridges the Marketing, Product, Sales, and Client Success teams to effectively launch new Lotame products and solutions in a rapidly evolving and crowded market, while also continuing to grow and iterate on product positioning and messaging for Lotame’s existing product and solution suite.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing product adoption and increasing the usage of new and existing product lines through compelling and differentiated messaging, engaging internal and external training sessions, and close partnership with the product team to drive product enhancements and market feedback.
It will be critical for the candidate to have a deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and the myriad technology vendors in the space. Additionally, exceptional communication, leadership skills and a “self-starter” entrepreneurial attitude will ensure the candidate excels in this role. The candidate will act as a CMO of all product lines, work closely with product managers, interact with clients and market to understand their needs, and come up with customized training to help address client needs using Lotame products. The Senior Manager of Product Marketing will also be responsible for increasing the profitability of existing product lines and executing on go to market strategy for new product lines by working closely with product management, sales and other client facing teams.
• Create compelling collateral, in partnership with Product and Marketing teams, which highlights the features, benefits, and varied use cases of Lotame’s products and solutions to Lotame’s key client types, including publishers, brands, and their agencies around the world.
• Manage internal and external training for new and existing product lines; act as product “knowledge center” particularly as it relates to use cases and client-side benefits
• Conduct client surveys, market research, and competitive analyses to create differentiators and competitive de-positioning;
• Work closely with clients and client facing teams to understand how they use the products and help improve adoption and further increase usage.
• Act as product “knowledge center” for Sales and CS teams; plan and execute GTM strategy for new products
• Working closely with sales, complete win/loss analysis and convert findings into product differentiators or new product ideas
• Collaborate with Corporate, Brand, and Event Marketing teams to ensure proper and current product messaging is woven through all marketing tactics (for example, Lotame’s brand website, emails, events, webinars, and more)
• 7+ years experience in Product Marketing or Product Management
• In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, key stakeholders/vendors, digital campaign management and monetization metrics
• Proven success in developing and supporting products and marketing efforts that impact sales and revenue growth
• Fun, “can-do” personality; willingness to roll sleeves up and get work done; ability to develop good relationships and work with external and internal stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience creating and managing customer training and certification programs is a plus
• Experience working with Ad Networks, Web Analytics, Data Management, Audience Measurement, Audience Targeting in Digital Advertising space is a plus
Competitive compensation and benefits. Lotame is an equal opportunity employer.
Lotame is a top player in the Data Management Platform (DMP) market with a background steeped in data collection, targeting, and advertising related technologies, and we are building on that legacy by continuing to extend our products in new and exciting ways. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join our team.
Lotame empowers innovative publishers, marketers and network to unlock the full value of their audience data with its unifying data management platform. Founded in 2006, Lotame activates first and third-party audience data from ANY source while protecting user privacy. To learn how our data-driven platform delivers superior results for leading publishers, networks and brands, visit www.lotame.com.